Dear Generations at Applewood families,
Below you will find information regarding our current visitation policy. This information will be updated as new regulations are released from the IDPH on Wednesday, August 11, 2021. Please contact the building for questions.
INDOOR VISITOR GUIDELINES
- Indoor visits are allowed. Outdoor visits are preferred. It is recommended to contact facility for most up‐to‐date visitation guidance.
- Visits will occur in “Common Areas” designated by the facility.
- This area will allow for six feet separation at all times.
- In‐room visits will be permissible for end of life, other compassionate care situations or if the resident cannot leave their room.
- Residents who are in Transmission Based Precautions for COVID/COVID like symptoms or who are in quarantine will not be able to participate in visits.
- Visitation is limited to two family members per visit.
- The facility recommends that children under 12 remain at home. Children must be able to maintain social distancing and wear a facemask the entire visit.
- All visitors will be screened at the time of the visit. If all requirements for visitation are not met such as illness, fever, exposure to COVID etc., visits will need to be rescheduled.
- All visitors must wear a mask and maintain 6 feet separation from the resident if the resident is not vaccinated.
- If the resident and visitors are fully vaccinated and are alone in the visitation area or resident room, they can choose to have close contact including touch. Residents and visitors are to wear masks at all times and must perform hand hygiene both before and after contact.
- All visitors are asked to remain in the visitation area only.
- All visitors must immediately report any signs or symptoms they are experiencing of COVID within 3 days of the visit.
- Visitor must comply with all infection control measures including hand hygiene, screenings, face masks, social distancing or the visit will be cancelled and the visitors will be asked to leave.
- Staff supervision may occur during the visit as deemed necessary by the facility.