- Outdoor visits may be scheduled. It is recommended to contact facility for most up-to-date visitation guidance.
- Visits will occur only in areas designated by the facility.
- Visitations may be cancelled due to inclement weather conditions.
- Residents who are in Transmission Based Precautions for COVID/COVID like symptoms or who are in quarantine will not be able to participate in visits.
- Visitation is limited to two visitors at a time.
- The facility recommends that children under 12 remain at home. Children if visiting must be managed to maintain social distancing and wear a facemask the entire visit.
- All visitors will be screened at the time of the visit. If all requirements for visitation are not met such as illness, fever, exposure to COVID etc., visits will need to be rescheduled.
- All visitors must wear a mask and maintain 6 feet separation from others in the visitation area.
- There will be no physical contact unless the resident has been fully vaccinated and the resident is wearing a well fitting face mask and hand hygiene is performed before and after.
- If the resident and visitors are fully vaccinated and are alone in the visitation area they can choose to have close contact including touch. Due to increase in variants residents and visitors should continue to wear masks.
- All visitors will be required to provide contact information.
- All visitors must immediately report any signs or symptoms they are experiencing of COVID within 3 days of the visit.
- Visitor must comply with all infection control measures including hand hygiene, screenings, face masks, social distancing or the visit will be cancelled.
- Staff supervision will occur during the visit as deemed necessary by the facility.